CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This policy is valid from 23 June 2008.This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

1) Last night I baby sat my neighbors little boy, Carter. He turned 2 at the end of Jan. Him and Brayden always love playing together. But I saw a glimpse into my future and by the time Kristi got home, I was ready to crash. Oh dear lord both of those boys kept me on my toes! It was easier once Brayden went to sleep but lordy! I did get to see Alvin and the Chipmunks for the first time and I really liked it, I thought it could have ended better but oh well.

2) This is Brad's second day on second shift. Yea its somewhat jacked up our nap routine but as long as Brayden gets to see him its ok. I am enjoying it so far. I haven't been as scared at night as I thought I would be and our landlord keeps a look out for us all in the four units because we are now all female for the most part.

3) This is for Monica! The cavi will come back to you with a brand new battery! It decided to kick the bucket today.

4) I successfully manged to ALMOST make it through this pregnancy without busting my butt. I ruined that yesterday. I slipped in the kitchen and did the preggo splits and landed on my left kneecap. Now factor in the weight of said shamu that fell onto her knee and it caused some pain. I just laid there and cried, and of course it happened while Brad was at work so poor Brayden just looked at me and then he started to cry and ohh. Needless to say I think I managed to bruise the kneecap itself.

5) My bestest friend Amelia graduates from UT College of Nursing on Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6) Wow. Brayden will be 11 months old tomorrow. 'nuff said.

7) We need to buy stock in apple farms! With as much apple juice as every member of this family, Tater included, drinks oh lord we'd make a killing!

8) I haven't had a single caffeinated beverage in almost two weeks and I'm starting to have that urge, that desire, that craving to have one. Good thing we are going grocery shopping Saturday!

9) I have started to plan Brayden's first birthday! Oh! Monica I got this neat book with a bunch of different party decorations in the mail the other day and I don't remember signing up for it but hey!

10) I have less than 2 months before Aslynn's impending arrival. As long as it is AFTER June 12th we are honky dory. I still say that June 19th is a perfect day for a baby.

0 comments: