CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This policy is valid from 23 June 2008.This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's day and a sick Tater :(

We'll start with the sick Tater. Poor guy wasn't feeling himself at all on Friday. And needless to say as we were out running some errands goopy green stuff started to come out of both eyes. Needless to say, I pick up my phone and call Aunt NiNi. She gets him an appointment and while I'm taking biggins to work she plays mommy and snuggler during his appointment. Poor guy walked out of there with an ear infection in his left ear, pink eye in BOTH eyes and and upper respiratory infection :( Needless to say he was hooked up with some drugs and was still happy enough to continue on with his visit to Aunt NiNi's and Uncle Craig's. BTW I want a Wii so bad!!! That was so much fun playing with Monica.


Mother's Day went well aside from a sickly boy and a still sickly momma. Tater and Brad got me an electric griddle and a spice rack for Mother's Day. I could have killed him for getting me something because I told him that I didn't want anything just a card.




I go to the doctor tomorrow for my two week checkup and I have a feeling I'm not going to have gained any of the weight back. I don't know what is wrong, its just such a task to eat something through out the day. I'm never hungry when I do eat and I know its bad for me and I try to eat and whatnot its just hard. When I went two weeks ago, I had lost all the weight that I had gained minus the roughly 3 pounds that Aslynn weighs. I'm not proud of this because with Brayden I gained nearly 30 pounds. She's not too concerned with it as long as Aslynn is growing but along with the incredible shrinking scale I've noticed an incredible shrinking belly. I think I should also factor in the fact that I don't sleep at night. No position makes me comfy, and I can't get my pelvis to relax. If I finally do get comfy, that whole leg falls asleep and causes pain. I might have to ask for some intervention or something with the whole sleep issue. It really plays onto me during the day while I've got a fully active Tater, esp after Brad leaves for work.

0 comments: