CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This policy is valid from 23 June 2008.This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

Friday, May 23, 2008

Birthday woes and sippy cup refusal

I don't dread Tater turning 1. I don't dread the party. I dread 2 things. The mixture of two completely different families who have really only met once or twice and the constant fear that this party will turn out horribly. I know he's just one and he doesn't care yet alone realize whats really going on but I do.

Okay, so I dread 3 things.....I also dread the fact that once Tater turns 1 that means I'm closer to giving birth and dreading the thought that I could be in that 25% that gets PPD again.

It's all so much and I know that God only does what God has planned for you but damn I think he thought that I could handle a little more than I think I can.





Onward to the refusal of the sippy cup(s)....


Tater did great for a while, we were down to three bottles w/formula a day and whenever else he was thirsty he got a sippy cup with juice or water. Well thats gone COMPLETELY out the window.

We've tried just about EVERY sippy cup out there here recently and nada. I've had more sippy cups chucked at me then I ever imagined. I've even tried to put formula into the sippy cups. NOPE NOT GONNA HAVE IT is exactly what he told me while it went flying across the room and hit the dog.

Hopefully this is just a phase because he's got something coming to him if it isn't. After his 1st birthday whether he likes it or not, bye bye bottle.

I'm seriously thinking that since this kid loves to drink out of a straw that I'm going to get him the cups that have the retractable straws and such. He does rather well with those you just have to watch him sometimes when he gets a little too excited.

1 comments:

Monica said...

His birthday is going to be fine honey. As long as me, you, & tater are together, it's gonna be fun. Screw everyone else.