CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This policy is valid from 23 June 2008.This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

Friday, May 30, 2008

The Final Countdown...

And so it has begun. The wait.


With Brayden the wait lasted over a month. With Brayden the wait had unsuccessful attemps to "speed things up". Ie....castor oil and oj, bouncing up and down on a yoga ball, walking the mall several times for many days, and even sex.


Will it be the same with Aslynn?

I went today for my 35 weeker and GBS swab and because of conintual cramping for over a week, I was checked. I am 2-3 cm dilated. Aguayo gives me two weeks. She said that with Brayden. But I think I more so believe her this time being that this is my second time around.

These cramps, whether they are contractions and just feel like cramps to me or what, are killer.


Just please dear Aslynn come after your brother's birthday. That's all mommy asks.

2 comments:

Monica said...

Make sure you drink lots of liquids!!

3LittleFlowers said...

Im Anelys from the June 2007 board!! I tried to catch up a bit with your blog!!

GL with everything, and let's hope you keep that baby baking until after the birthday!!