CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This policy is valid from 23 June 2008.This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ten on Thursday

1) After a week long adjustment to being out of the hopsital I'm finally back to myself and have ALMOST caught up on laundry.

2) I'm 34 weeks pregnant and I'm starting to spazz out. I don't even for sure know 100% that its a girl and I'm starting to pray more and more its a boy just for the simple fact that I have clothes and everything for a boy already. I don't have mine or Aslynn's bags packed, hell I don't even have something for the poor child to wear home....yet alone a vehicle that we can all fit in.

3) Hopefully soon that vehicle situation will change...fingers crossed and some serious prayers are resting on that. We've found two cars and if we can indeed sell the mustang that would be better than trading in in our situation.

4) In a week I've lost 3 lbs. In a week I've eaten like a piggy too. I am going to start sucking on lard.

5) My dear sweet boy has been letting me sleep in until 930/10ish almost every morning here this week. God I love him :)

6) I have heartburn from hell right now and have for the past two days.

7) I'm jealous that Monica gets to see the new Indy movie!

8) My cat is watching Tremors 2....its kinda funny.

9) I'm still having issues with Brayden almost being 1.

10) We are back to drinking out of sippy cups again. He went through a phase when he was sick and I was in the hospital that all he wanted was formula out of a bottle. Well now we are back to where we were, almost atleast. He still isn't down on his formula count a day but hey, progress is progress. I'm thinking I don't even want to try and see if he can handle cow's milk. Either way Soy and Milk are roughly the same price. I'm debating on atleast starting the slow slow slow transistion of formula to milk and spanning it out so that by the time he is 1 he will almost completely be off of formula.


I have way to much time on my hands obviously in doing research on soy/rice/almond/cows milk. I think I'll decide what I'm going to do over the weekend and start on Monday if I do do it.

1 comments:

Mom said...

Glad you are feeling better!!!