CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This policy is valid from 23 June 2008.This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

1) It's been almost 3 months since I've seen dad. It doesn't seem like it but its been that long because Aslynn is almost 3 months old.

2) Ahh Aslynn is almost 3 months old. Seriously where has the time gone? I'd like to say that I've adjusted to having 2 under 2 but that would be a lie. I really haven't gotten a smooth routine down except for while Brayden naps.

3) I'm in the market for a spare pack n play for when Brayden sleeps somewhere else other than here. Yesterday we moved Aslynn into the one we had because she was just getting too long to stay comfy in the bassinett. If you know of one let me know, I'm keeping a watchful eye on Craigslist in hopes that I'll find a good deal.

4) I'm ready to cut some wires on my neighbors stereo. Seriously if its loud enough that I can hear it in my bedroom which is two rooms from their living room then its too loud. Hell my pictures rattle on my wall. I had to yet again today to go tell them to please turn it down...good grief it was hell enough getting Aslynn to sleep at that point.

5) B.B. King is coming to town on the 21st and I really want to go. Brad wants to go as well but we don't know if it will be financially wise to do so but on the other hand we havent really been out just the two of us in God knows how long. We are still talking about it.

6) Momma has joined the world of Facebook and she is addicted to the Apps on there that its too cute.

7) Brayden is working on 4 teeth, two of which are his top molars. So when these 4 bad boys come in he will have 6 on the top and 2 on the bottom. Poor kid I hope it isn't 6 months before the next one comes in.

8) Brayden said "stop" yesterday when I was picking on him...hmm too bad for him I didn't.

9) Next week I am going to order his halloween costume. He is going to be a dragon and it is the cutest little outfit. I still have no idea on what to dress Aslynn as. Last year Brayden went as a little devil. hmm...I'm sure I will come up with something that will suit her in all her princess glory.

10) I'm itching to cook again. Like cook cook. Don't ask...lol.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Why not dress her as a princess...then they can be a princess and a dragon...kinda cute right?

miamore said...

I only got to #5 and had to comment!! You MUST GO SEE BB KING ;-) hehe ;-) he is amazing, and you wont believe he can sing and move like that at his age. One of the best concerts I've ever been to!