CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This policy is valid from 23 June 2008.This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Bitter? Petty? Selfish?

Yes,Yes, and Yes.

I'll admit those three things before I even so start into this rant.


Brad's sister is not roughly 5 months pregnant. While I was excited she was the situation soon turned into feeling pitty for the child she is pregnant with along with her 4 year old.

Shes almost 28 and doesn't need one child yet alone two. To this day she still smokes cigaretts AND weed AND AGAIN SHES 5 MONTHS PREGNANT.

She lives with Brad's momma. And has since she left her husband. Oh yea..shes still married and pregnant by another man. Who is a whopping whole 6 months older than me. I'm 22 almost 23.

She has a college degree but refuses to work in that field and has decided that waiting tables at two restaurants is better.

She can't even afford to get her own place yet alone keep up her car payment.

And her baby daddy..

Well, he's a cook at one of the said restaurants where she works..

They've been together roughly since maybe April.

He's got a son he never sees who is Brayden's age.

Didn't graduate high school.

Used to be a coke dealer.

Oh yea and hes got no where to live and isn't allowed to live with Brad's sister in her parents house so where does he sleep at night? Outside of Brad's parent's house in her car.



Yea so why am I bitter, petty and selfish?

Shes having a girl. Her second and none deserving of. I'm pissed because this little girl who deserves so much better..will ultimately trump my two children in the love that Brad's mom gives them.

She showers Brad's niece will more gifts than I've ever gotten in my life while my children just get a few things. She feels bad because "she has no father" UM YEA SHE DOES...HE LIVES IN HUNTSVILLE AND IS DOING RATHER WELL FOR HIMSELF DESPITE STILL BEING MARRIED TO BRADS SISTER.

I prayed so hard for it to be a boy simply because she doesn't want a boy.

SHES STILL BLOODY MARRIED! She doesn't want to do better for her children obviously by working these jobs and not using her degree which her parents help pay for.

Now I'm all for state assistance because without WIC we would have been broke with Brayden and now we have it for Aslynn as well as Medicaid for her as backup insurance.

But don't flipping abuse it. Milking more foodstamp money out only to have them find out...hahah.

And yet my deserving sister can't manage to get pregnant but this heifer can with no regrets.

3 comments:

B's Mom said...

Brittini, are you from Michigan? When you said where your grandma is from it suprised me. She's practically my neighbor! :)

By the way, tell your SIL to give the baby up for adoption. I'd take it in a heartbeat.

B's Mom said...

I don't think it's snide at all. I'd do it. But, if she lives in Michigan, they probably won't do anything. Our CPS SUCKS!

Candi said...

Oh wow she sounds like a piece of work. Yeah I have often wondered why people like her pop out babies one after the other when others can't. But God does have a reason for it believe it or not. I know something will work out for Monica.
One little thing...don't knock the age difference :) My hubby is 4 years younger than me and you'd never know it by looking at us...he looks older than me...but of course it helps that he is mature :) You can train them when they are younger than you lol..joking!