CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This policy is valid from 23 June 2008.This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Les Rizieres



I've decided that on Wednesdays of each week I'm going to blog about a favorite place I've been or stayed and hope and dream to one day go back. Today I've chosen a hotel by the name of Les Rizieres. It's located in Les Saintes Maries de la Mer, Provence France. Its absolutely beautiful and serene. Its located just south of Arles and Nimes and the famous Pont du Gard aqueduct.

I went there in 2000 when I went with a bunch of classmates and teachers from middle school. There are only 27 rooms and they are all close by on one level. It is hard to put into words how beautiful this place is. By looking online I have found that they have since remodeled all the rooms and everything.

1 comments:

miamore said...

Hi Brittni! What a great idea - I would love to see and hear about all the places you have been. It makes me want to go on vaca, however ;-) I love to read your blog bc you are so honest, well spoken and intelligent. You are wise beyond your years.