CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This policy is valid from 23 June 2008.This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

Monday, July 7, 2008

two weeks

Aslynn is two weeks old and after a rather quick 24 hour refresher course, I remembered what it was like to have a newborn who was solely dependent on you.

I find myself just staring at her. Again I'm in awe of what I took part in creating. I know most families are partial to their children and their dashing good looks but she is beautiful. She has this head full of hair that in just the right light its red but its also brown and blond. She has the most dainty little fingers and hands. She loves to snuggle and when she isn't being snuggled she would much rather love to be wrapped up tightly.

I was in awe of Brayden when I had him but not so much as I am with Aslynn. I think it is because she is a girl, the little girl I wanted the first time, and after spending the past year raising a rambunctious toddler it is nice to have a baby who is laid back .

That feeling of awe is something that I wish everyone could experience with their own child. That feeling is the feeling that I pray that someone gets to experience.



I've got pictures from the 4th and her first "real" bath since she was born that I will post later.

1 comments:

3LittleFlowers said...

The same thing happened to me.... I felt it more with my second, but then I felt it way more with my third... I think it's a matter of me being more mature, and also I think is because after the first we know how much more we can love them... I dont know....