CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This policy is valid from 23 June 2008.This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Revelation? Epiphany?

This past year has been rough on Brad and I. Not only physically but emotionally. 7 months into the year and so far Brad has missed 6 weeks of work and at least 4 more. Factor in my getting laid off at 7 months pregnant in April, being denied unemployment( appealing that choice and never hearing a word since nor any money), and giving birth to Aslynn.

Growing up my family was Catholic and both my sister and I were baptized in the Catholic church and went through communion. Eventually we became "Christmas and Easter" Catholics. We never became involved in the church. At times I found myself questioning the Bible and God himself. I actually was still questioning him up until a few weeks ago.

One of the pros about moving to Hazel Green has been that Brad and I have become involved in Church. It is so different from the rigid structure of the Catholic Church. It is laid back, you don't have to dress up in your Sunday best. You come as you.

I've said all this to say that I've found my peace with God. I trust him. I know he has things under control whether its happening the way we want it to or not. I still catch myself every now and then asking "why?" about certain things but I don't question it a sense of peace.

I've found God and I love it and honestly it has helped me through all of this. I may be broke and sometimes wondering "what are we going to do?" but inside in my heart I know that it is going to be ok.

1 comments:

KlancyA said...

That's awesome! There's nothing like having that peace that God can only give. :)