CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This policy is valid from 23 June 2008.This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

Friday, July 23, 2010

I got 99 problems and my weight is one......

I used to think in high school that I was fat. Compared to my friends who were size 0's and 2's, yeah, my size 14 self was bigger than they were. I'd love to go back in time and smack the past me in the head. I look back at pictures and realize that I wasn't that bad. It was just because I wasn't as small as they were. I still could wear American Eagle and Aeropostle. And oh how did I have a love affair with AE's petite flared jeans. It's like they were made just for me. They were the perfect length for my little 5 foot self.

Fast forward through the freshman god only knows how many, two children and postpartum depression.

I no longer am the size 14 that I hated, which now love. I'll put it out there. I'm a 20. Gah. I got an ass that would rival most. And not in a good way.

I'm starting small....cutting back on what I eat, I gave up 95% my love affair with coke and started drinking more water. I've added in a protein shake here and there. Baby steps.

My initial goal is 25 lbs. When I get brave enough to step on the scale, I'll let you know because it's all about being accountable. I need to do this.

I have found a new love for my drinks. Ocean Spray makes the little water packets in Blueberry Lemonade and Blueberry Pomegranate. Swoon. The second is just to die for. I'm still finding my love for the lemonade, but only because I never have been a lemonade person.

25lbs.

I can do it. Now, who wants to get me a gym membership or Zumba????

0 comments: