CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This policy is valid from 23 June 2008.This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Holy Jesus, I'm alive

I know you missed me. My loyal, what, 3 readers or so? And really, I have 2 that I talk with on a near constant basis, and I just spent a month with one of them so really, 1 loyal reader who is out of the loop.

To give you a brief update on my life since my last post
  • We had the kids joint birthday party. My aunt and uncle who live in Myrtle Beach came. Asshat and stepwitch didn't. Surprise, surprise. That's another post for another day. Trust.Me. The kids were loaded up with toys and clothes galore. They had the best present ever of having their Grammy there to see it all.
  • 90% of the world learned, that already didn't know, that I am unhappy in my situation. Again, another post, another day. I'll keep you wondering for now.
  • Stating the obvious, I have the most precious children on the planet, and without them, I would be lost.
  • And this one actually happened prior to my last post, but it was still a little on the down low. I became an aunt to an angel. My lovely sister, after 4 years of trying, conceived, only to have discovered butterbean nesting nicely in her tube. It's a grieving process for her and I try to be there when she wants me. And no matter what others say, she became a mother and I an aunt.
  • I'm currently blogging with the giggles of two supposed to be in bed children as my background noise. I.Freaking.Love.Those.Kids.
  • I've laughed. I've cried. I've slept. I've not slept. I've crafted.
  • I've been a mom to two children in diapers. Potty training is a slow process.

0 comments: