CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This policy is valid from 23 June 2008.This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

holy 4 months Batman



How can it be that my little Aslynn is 4 months old already??

I honestly feel as though I just gave birth to her and not in the physical ailment kind of feeling either. I feel as though she should still be in her preemie clothes and diapers, not trying to roll over or laughing or smiling. Just laying there like a log.



Oh dear.

My sweet little girl. Your Aunt NiNi prayed hard that you would be delicate and dainty and you are just that. You can't weigh more than 12 lbs and you still fit in most 0-3 month clothes.

Your eyes are this beautiful shade of blue that just light up with life when you laugh and smile.

I could stare into you eyes forever, they draw people in.

Your hair, what was once this dark brown has faded into this beautiful light brown that sometimes has a red glow to it. It's getting long, especially in the back, I joke you have a mullet. You are getting those same whisps of hair that Brayden had that told us his hair would have curls.

You laugh now, its the sweetest, most angelic thing that I have ever heard.
Not even Brayden's laugh sounded like this.
You talk endlessly in your bed when you wake up in the mornings. You don't cry bloody murder. You are attempting to roll over. You can flip on your side with the greatest ease, its just that last little umph that you haven't gotten yet.

Your sweet little feet and those little rolls on your thighs are my two favorite things about you. I have a feeling those feet will get you into trouble one day because just for the mere seconds that you stand with my support your eyes double in size with excitement.

Are you going to terrorize your brother or is it going to be vice versa?

Are you going to skip this whole learning one word at a time and come at me with full sentences?



I still cannot believe that already 4 months have passed since we welcomed you with open arms into this world. If everyone thought I freaked out about being pregnant with your brother they were wrong. Finding out I was pregnant with you while your brother was only 6 months old landed me on the floor. I doubted myself as a mother of one, but adding another into the equation I REALLY doubted myself. I've surprised myself.

I love you little girl and promise me you won't grow up to quickly.....

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: