CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This policy is valid from 23 June 2008.This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Brayden

Oh son....


What can I say about you besides how over the past 16 months you have changed my world.

You were a huge surprise when we found out that we were pregnant almost two years ago and I didn't know what to think or how I could do this whole new thing called parenting.

I doubted myself from the start but each time I look into those gigantic blue eyes I know that I did something right and still am.

Each milestone passed and you achieved it.

You walked a week before your birthday, stumbled more so really. Now you run around with such excitement.

You babble to no end with only certain phrases like " What's up" being audible.


You constantly go, even in your sleep where you end up on the complete opposite side of the crib from where you were placed.

You've taught me patience and given me the ability to calm my own fears.

I questioned your ability to be a big brother at just a year old. You proved me wrong. You are the best big brother to Aslynn.

I smile every time you make her laugh, hug her and give her sugars. You rarely steal her bottle but instead to try and feed her or give her her pacifier.


Posted by Picasa

0 comments: