CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This policy is valid from 23 June 2008.This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

1) At just a few days shy of 29 weeks, I am ready to not be pregnant anymore. I love it don't get me wrong, but my waddle makes penguins envious and I have stretchmarks in places I didn't even know you could get them o_O

2) I really admire Monica in all that she has been through. Not just recently with the whole infertility thing but everything that she has been through since she was born. I don't think she really realizes how much I look up to her because of her strength to push through.

3) Anyone want a kitten???? They are free and need homes!

4) I so lovingly allowed Brayden to end up with a hole in his head last night....its not bad, it was horrible last night, but the little daredevil that he is thought he could walk last night and before I got to him "wham" on to the corner of the subwoofer for my computer.

5) I still have issues with the fact that soon Brayden will be a year and then shortly after that I will have another one to tend to and love.

6) I'm still also having issues with sharing my love. It seems impossible because Brayden is my little boy, the love of my life and yet I'm bringing him a sister into this world.

7) Johnny Depp does NOT look like himself in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I will forever see him as Captain Jack Sparrow.

8) I miss my mom. I hate the fact that the only ways she sees Brayden grow up are on webcam and through pictures. It's nothing against her I just wish that she was closer so that Brayden could actually have a maternal grandparent that would want to see him on a regular basis.

9) I have a serious craving for chili cheese fries. And no cottage cheese and olives is not disgusting!

10) My dog Sophie is such a pansy. She literally is all bark and no bite. She'll growl at you if she doesn't know you but it is usually behind the recliner or on the opposite side of the room as you with her tail between her legs. She must have really lost her braincells when she got hit by that truck.

1 comments:

Mom said...

I love your new blog look...and I too wish I was closer...one day I will be...Tater hit his head, oh no.....love mom