CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This policy is valid from 23 June 2008.This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

better late than never :)

So I figure that now is the best time to update a little while I listen to Brad and his surgery induced snoring.


Yes, here at lovely Huntsville Hospital it is almost 3:30 AM and Brad has just gotten out of surgery. What for you might just ask....well I whacked him in the head with a cast iron skillet....haha I wish sometimes. No Brad has joined the league of those now missing his appendix. Granted, our lovely ER stay started at ohhhhhh 1:30 this afternoon, but we wont go there. All is well in his little world now, although I would love to get home and sleep some, which I might go do here in a little bit.


Brayden.....

Well he is now a happy, healthy ACTIVE 9 months old.

OH I love him so much. He has two teefers, both on the bottom, can crawl like a madman on crack and does his own stunts which have resulted in bruised foreheads and bloody gums. He goes on the 18th for his 9 month check up and roughly weighs a whopping 22 pounds of love.

HE LOVES FOOD. His new-found favorite is biscuts. Poor little guy is still having some reflux/lactose issues but they aren't as bad.

He finally also moved out of his pack and play and into a big boy bed(crib). He honestly doesn't know what to do with all of this room..


My "non-gender specific fruit".....

Doesn't wish to tell what it is....
Has some seriously long leg bones, like Brayden. One child will be short if my life depends on it..


My Previa has corrected itself so I got the go ahead for hopefully another wonderfully smooth labor. To know that the previa is better is just such a wonderful thing. I can lift my little man, I can play with him and I don't have to worry about that this child could come any moment. I still have to worry about that but not nearly as much.

1 comments:

Mom said...

Here is hoping Brad has a great recovery and is up and about in no time...I got to say I have the cutest grandson in the world and you are doing a great job with him...he is always such a happy boy...Thank you for such a wonderful gift...Grandma