CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This policy is valid from 23 June 2008.This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Motivation

Over the past two years I have gained a total of 75 lbs and lost 80lbs. I really wish I could say that it wasn't due to the fact that over the past two years I have been pregnant. I wish I could say that I lost those 80lbs and never gained the 75lbs.

Here in the next few weeks we will be investing in a Wii as well as Wii Fit. I'm starting a new way of life simply because I look at photos from when I was in high school, and thought I was fat although I wasn't and I miss that Brittni. I can do it. Its a far shot goal, but its still an attainable goal.


80lbs

That's my goal. Once I step on the scale and weigh myself I will make myself accountable for all of my readers to see. I dream to fit back into those American Eagle petite flares that I wore all throughout high school or that one pair of Tommy Hilfiger jeans.

I can do it and I am.


"The most fattening thing that you can put in an apple pie is a spoon"

0 comments: