CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
This policy is valid from 23 June 2008.This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

10 on Tuesday

1) We are going to Birmingham today to have Aslynn's hearing tested at Children's South and hopefully ease my mind and give me the answers I want that Dr. Murphree(if you want to call him that) couldn't give us.

2) I went for my six week postpartum check-up yesterday. Hard to believe it has been that long already. Dr. Aguayo couldn't believe it either. Everything looks wonderful and I am down a total of 35 lbs. Woohoo for me! I go Sept 2 to have Mirena "installed".

3) Words just honestly can't express how excited I am about Brad going back to work. The main reason for this excitement is because that means that I won't have to go back to work for a little bit longer. We all thought I would be going back first even though Brad promised I could stay at home with the kiddos.

4) I love my momma being here. I get "custody",as Monica puts it, of her again tomorrow.

5) Aldi's....'nuff said

6) We inherited back a cat. Opitmus from Momma kitty's last litter was sitting on our doorstep two nights ago when we came home..they decided that they just couldn't deal with a cat anymore...so wtf are you returning him to us for?? If we wanted him we would have kept him. So needless to say after finally beginning to enjoy being kitty free we have him who will be finding a new home this week.

7) Aslynn is in size 1 diapers now. *sniff

8) Brayden is a hoot. Now when I go into the kitchen he'll stand at the gate and lean over and start saying " nummy nummy nummy" that's what I ask him if he wants food..."do you want some nummies" He has recently become obsessed with his penis. We now have to keep shorts on him at all times or else he will strip naked to play with it or his hand will be stuck in the side of the diaper playing with it.

9) I am praying for Aslynn to start sleeping through the night. She did the first night that momma stayed with us but it has yet to happen again. So I guess its every 2-3 hours for now.

10) I'm back into my prepregnancy pants and its fabulous!!

0 comments: